Sweet and spicy, spicy and sweet. Any way you say it, Spicy Mango Salsa is the perfect treat. There’s nothing like salsa; it’s the perfect snack or appetizer. But our Spicy Mango Salsa takes salsa to the next level. This perfect blend of spice and sweetness not only is great for snacking but also unleashes flavor in your cooking as well. From Mango Salsa Chicken to broiled fish, or even an avocado salad, our Spicy Mango Salsa will be one of your favorite “go-to’s” for a quick meal or to spice up your old menu with a kick-ass flavor.
Spicy Mango Salsa
- 2 large organic tomatoes
- 1 medium organic red onion
- 2 organic green onions
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch organic Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mango chopped and pureed in blender
- 1 tablespoon organic Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 organic lime, juiced
- 2 drops organic lime essential oil
- Fresh organic Italian parsley
- Step 1- Chop tomatoes and red onion medium fine. Add to medium-sized bowl.
- Step 2- Chop parsley, slice green onions thin, and mince garlic. Add to bowl.
- Step 3- Add mango, Siriacha, sea salt, lime juice, and lime essential oil to tomato mixture. Gently fold together and refrigerate until ready to serve. Will keep for 3-4 days in refrigerator.
Find Verbena on Instagram @Verbenas.Kitchen and hashtag your recipe pics with #VerbenasKitchen